Friday, March 25, 2005

on the road

Billy got a new home today. Of course we're happy that Billy no longer has to hunt rats to survive, but it seems very empty outside the house today. Be careful what you ask for, I suppose. Shine on, you crazy Billy.

I'll be leaving tomorrow for a little over a week in New Zealand. I really appreciate those of you who've been stopping by, and especially those who leave comments. I'll try to post from NZ, but my regular dark introspection won't restart in earnest until I get back. Please do check back around next Tuesday.

Take care.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Billy!

She's a terrific cat, so I hope it's a good home.

I'll refrain from telling you yet again to have a good trip...

8:51 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, good vibes to the cat & etc... -WRL

9:47 a.m.  
Blogger Nancy said...

Update: the cat and the new cat's person are doing quite well - smiles and purrs all around!

2:35 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home